Maui Whale Festival Concert Cruises
Music, cocktails and dancing at sea with live performances by Hawaii's top recording artists John Cruz (Feb 16), HAPA (Feb 17) and Amy Gilliom (Feb 18).
Receive 10% off all online bookings. For additional savings, become a member today and receive 20% off!
Children ages 0-2 are free!
Duration: 2 hours (approx.)
Part of Maui Whale Festival’s celebration weekend, these special Concert Cruises offer a spectacular setting to enjoy the best live music on the island. Tasty appetizers, refreshing beverages, and special guest appearances by humpback whales add to the excitement of this truly unique experience.
Buy your ticket now – this trip sells out early.
Friday, February 16, 2018 @ 2:30 PM
Lahaina Harbor Concert Cruise with John Cruz
A Grammy winning singer songwriter, John has distinguished himself as one of the most talented artists that has ever come from Hawaii. Honored to perform for President Obama’s historic inauguration, you may recognize one of his biggest hits ‘Island Style’.
Saturday, February 17, 2018 @ 1:00 PM
Ma’alaea Harbor Concert Cruise with HAPA
Singer / Songwriter / Musician Barry Flanagan is founder of the acclaimed World Music group HAPA. Their first release in 1993 still remains the #1 selling recording by a group or duo in the history of Hawaiian music, sweeping all 6 nominated categories at the Hawaii Music Awards.
Saturday, February 17, 2018 @ 2:00 PM
Keiki Concert Cruise with the Banana Slug String Band
Keiki Concert Cruise with the Banana Slug String Band out of historic Lahaina Harbor. Keiki cruise for free on this special Concert Cruise as part of the 38th annual Maui Whale Festival.
Please Note: Drinks & Appetizers not included on this cruise
Sunday, February 18, 2018 @ 4:30 PM
Ma’alaea Harbor Concert Cruise with Amy Gilliom
Singer and Songwriter, Amy Hānaiali’i Gilliom is Hawaii’s top selling female vocalist of all time. Her success is evidenced by a multitude of awards and acknowledgements, including 5 Grammy nominations for Best Hawaiian Music Album.
- Appetizers: kiawe-smoked pork and chicken sliders with guava BBQ sauce, trio of house made chips and salsa, roasted garlic hummus, zesty bean salad, tomato and basil bruschetta, fresh baked brownies
- Complimentary alcoholic beverages including Maui Brewing Co. beer, wine and tropical cocktails for adults 21+ with valid picture ID (limit: 3 alcoholic beverages per adult)
- Unlimited soda, juice, filtered water
- Certified Marine Naturalists onboard
- Reef Safe Sunscreen – free application before boarding/small bottles available at cost ($3) onboard vessel
- Full-color marine wildlife poster
- Affordable rentals of cameras and binoculars
Check-in Time: 45 minutes prior to departure
- Adult (Ages 13+)
- Adult (Member)
- Child (Ages 3-12)
- Child (Member)
- Child (Ages 0-2)