Mother’s Day Dinner Sail Lahaina
Celebrate and honor what makes your mother special on a beautiful exclusive evening at sea aboard our luxury sailing catamaran with a delectable feast set against the backdrop of Maui’s scenic coastline.
Receive 10% off all online bookings. For additional savings, become a member today and receive 20% off!
Children ages 0-2 are free!
Our Mother’s Day Dinner Sail features a delicious buffet of traditional favorites with all the fixings and some island-style influences. Outdoor seating is guaranteed for all guests to enjoy spectacular views of the Pacific Ocean, West Maui mountains, and neighbor islands. As a special bonus of the season, guest appearances by humpback whales or dolphins are likely. Departs from historic Lahaina Harbor.
- Live local entertainment
- 3 alcoholic beverages per adult (beer, wine, champagne, Mai Tais, or other tropical well drinks)
- Unlimited ice-cold sodas, juices, and filtered water
- Free full color marine life poster!
- Gala Items
• Tropical fruit platter
• Baked spinach, artichoke dip with garlic crostinis
• California rolls, spice tuna rolls, salmon avocado rolls.
- Buffet Items
• Upcountry kale salad, blue cheese, tomato, raw beets, candied macadamia nuts, daikon sprouts, onion, miso-ginger dressing.
• Grilled and chilled Kumu farms vegetable salad, balsamic, kimchee, feta.
• Scalloped potato au gratin with garlic scented bechamel and herb bread crumb.
• Citrus scented black forbidden rice.
• Curry seared, sustainable Hawaiian white fish with cucumber macadamia nut relish and curry beurre blanc.
• Hawaiian style ribs, guava chipotle glaze and peanut ginger slaw.
• Mustard and garlic crusted prime rib, horse radish cream, au jus
• Dessert will consist of tropical macaroons and chocolate covered strawberries.
- Please call for vegan or gluten-free meal options
- Affordable rentals of cameras and binoculars
Start time: 5pm
Duration: 2 hours (approx.)
Check-in Time: 45 minutes prior to departure
Check-in Location: Pacific Whale Foundation Ocean Store, 612 Front Street, Lahaina