Whale Photo Safari Lahaina
Join us for a whale photography workshop at sea led by a professional wildlife photographer. Whether you are a novice or experienced photographer, this unique hands-on 3-hour whalewatch adventure will help you learn and practice expert techniques for photographing whales and other marine life.
Receive 10% off all online bookings. For additional savings, become a member today and receive 20% off!
This tour will take place on our luxury sailing catamaran, Ocean Spirit, with a maximum of 35 people (rated for 65+) to ensure that you have plenty of space and opportunities to move around for the best viewing of the humpback whales. Whale sightings are also guaranteed or you can go again on another whalewatch within one year.
Our professional photographer will be emailing guest with some suggested camera settings and answered to other FAQ’s, but feel free to follow up with them should you have more specific questions prior to the trip.
Didn’t bring your camera? No worries! We rent Olympus Stylus Tough digital cameras at our Ocean Stores. Complimentary continental breakfast is provided.
- Tropical-style continental breakfast including assorted pastries, fresh island fruit, Maui coffee
- Complimentary sodas, juices and filtered water.
- Underwater hyrdrophones to hear live whale songs
- Access to a collection of digital photos taken by our team during your Whale Photo Safari and some all-time favorites.
- Reef Safe Sunscreen – free application before boarding/small bottles available at cost ($3) onboard vessel.
- Full-color marine wildlife poster
Departs: Sundays at 7:00 a.m. [December 7 to April 15]
Duration: 3 hours (approx.)
Check-in Time: 45 minutes prior to departure
Check-in Location: Pacific Whale Foundation Ocean Store, 612 Front Street, Lahaina