Whalewatch Discount Lahaina
This ecotour is the same as our classic whalewatch, only even more affordable! Specially priced whalewatches are offered as part of Pacific Whale Foundation’s goal to make whalewatching even more accessible to all.
Receive 10% off all online bookings. For additional savings, become a member today and receive 20% off!
Children ages 0-4 are free!
One child ages 5-12 is free per one paying adult!
Each trip is led by certified Marine Naturalists for fun and informative interpretation of humpback whale behaviors and characteristics. Watch mothers and calves interact, see males compete for females, hear underwater whale songs – it’s a unique adventure every time.
Whale sightings are guaranteed or go again free on another whalewatch of equal or lesser value within one year. We are proud of our 97% sighting success rate.
- Underwater hydrophones to hear whale songs
- Onboard Jr. Naturalist Program for kids
- Unlimited filtered water
- Reef Safe Sunscreen – free application before boarding/small bottles available at cost ($3) onboard vessel
- Full-color marine wildlife poster
- Whale sightings guaranteed or go again free
- Affordable rentals of cameras and binoculars
- Snacks and beverages for purchase, including soda and juice, plus Maui Brewing Co. beer, wine and tropical cocktails for adults 21+ with valid picture ID (limit: 3 alcoholic beverages per adult)
Departs: Daily at 2:00/2:30 p.m. [November 7 to April 30]
Duration: 2 hours (approx.)
Check-in Time: 45 minutes prior to departure
Check-in Location: Pacific Whale Foundation Ocean Store, 612 Front Street, Lahaina