Whalewatch Sail Deluxe Lahaina
Enjoy a deluxe 3-hour whalewatch plus a delicious lunch onboard our state-of-the-art luxury sailing vessel, Ocean Spirit.
Receive 10% off all online bookings. For additional savings, become a member today and receive 20% off!
One child ages 0-6 is free per one paying adult!
Ocean Spirit is a high-tech eco-friendly catamaran with a maximum capacity of 65 passengers. Whalewatch Sail Deluxe is led by certified Marine Naturalists for fun and informative interpretation of humpback whale behaviors and characteristics. Lunch onboard makes this ecotour a deluxe whalewatching experience.
We sail when possible depending on weather conditions or whale activity and may need to use our engines for the safety of the animals, in accordance with our “Be Whale Aware” policies for safe and sustainable humpback whale viewing.
Whale sightings are guaranteed or go again free on another whalewatch of equal or lesser value within one year. We are proud of our 97% sighting success rate.
- Lunch: fresh island fruit, house made chips and salsa, kiawe-smoked pork and chicken sliders, zesty bean salad, roasted garlic hummus and crostini, tomato and basil bruschetta, house made brownies
- Complimentary alcoholic beverages including Maui Brewing Co. beer, wine and tropical cocktails for adults 21+ with valid picture ID (limit: 3 alcoholic beverages per adult)
- Unlimited soda, juice, and filtered water
- Underwater hydrophones to hear whale songs
- Onboard Jr. Naturalist Program for kids
- Reef Safe Sunscreen – free application before boarding/small bottles available at cost ($3) onboard vessel
- Full-color marine wildlife poster
- Whale sightings guaranteed or go again free
- Affordable rentals of cameras and binoculars
Departs: Multiple days at 12:30 p.m. [December 1 to April 30]
Duration: 3 hours (approx.)
Check-in Time: 45 minutes prior to departure
Check-in Location: Pacific Whale Foundation Ocean Store, 612 Front Street, Lahaina