Whalewatch Sail Lahaina
Experience Maui's top-rated whalewatch aboard Maui’s newest eco-friendly sailing vessel, Ocean Spirit.
Receive 10% off all online bookings. For additional savings, become a member today and receive 20% off!
One child ages 0-6 is free per one paying adult!
Ocean Spirit is a state-of-the-art catamaran offering luxury, space and comfort for a maximum capacity of 65 passengers. Whalewatch Sail is led by certified Marine Naturalists for fun and informative interpretation of humpback whale behaviors and characteristics.
We sail when possible depending on weather conditions or whale activity and may need to use our engines for the safety of the animals, in accordance with our “Be Whale Aware” policies for safe and sustainable humpback whale viewing.
Multiple departures daily from historic Lahaina Harbor.
Whale sightings are guaranteed or go again free on another whalewatch of equal or lesser value within one year. We are proud of our 97% sighting success rate.
- Underwater hydrophones to hear whale songs
- Onboard Jr. Naturalist Program for kids
- Unlimited filtered water
- Reef Safe Sunscreen – free application before boarding/small bottles available at cost ($3) onboard vessel
- Full-color marine wildlife poster
- Whale sightings guaranteed or go again free
- Affordable rentals of cameras and binoculars
- Snacks and beverages for purchase, including soda and juice, plus Maui Brewing Co. beer, wine and tropical cocktails for adults 21+ with valid picture ID (limit: 3 alcoholic beverages per adult)
Departs: Daily at 7:30 a.m. and 10:00 a.m., 12:30 p.m.* (*Sunday, Monday, Wednesday) [December 1 to April 17]
Duration: 2 hours (approx.)
Check-in Time: 45 minutes prior to departure
Check-in Location: Pacific Whale Foundation Ocean Store, 612 Front Street, Lahaina